26 May 2011

I'm gonna be one of those moms.

The one who photographs/videos their children ALL THE TIME and insists friends review the extraordinary accomplishments their child is making. Like, smiling. Or grinning. Or sucking their thumb. Because no child has ever been recorded doing that before. 

But I can' t help it...I'm so excited I could burst. Latch defeated the couch. Sorry guys it's true, she went out and made it her bitch. And then I made her repeat it so I could get video evidence.

Please ignore the lunatic [favorite word of the day btw, read this] in the background. She tends to appear out of nowhere just to embarrass me.

[Please note: You must turn your head sideways to view the victory because the lunatic in the video doesn't know how to turn it the right way.]


P.S. Happy Birthday Big Sister!! I looooooove you!!!

1 comment:

GerRee said...

I love you, diddlediddle.