13 May 2011

ruche wedding reception wardrobe. say that five times fast.

Today's a day for dreaming. Dreaming of clothes. Specifically the clothes I would be wearing to my cousin's wedding reception (yay Chad and Steph!) tomorrow if I had shopping money and if I could only shop at Ruche.

Go check em out if you haven't already. And probably even if you have. Window shopping is fun.

Question: Does anyone still say window shopping, or is that just me? Also, is it still window shopping when it's done online? I need the answer to these queries. K, thanks.

3 comments:

Mary Lu said...

Window shopping can only be defined when you can physically press your sweaty palms firm against the invisible glass salivating while you eyes get tunnel vision for a certain (enter item here).

Diana Smith said...

adorable wedding outfit, for reals!!

Ashley said...

that dress and those heels are INCREDIBLE.... Ruche is fantastic!