11 May 2011

[at least] five fictional character crushes

I recently came across this chicky and immediately loved her list of 5 fictional character crushes. I really love that she chose to restrict her choices to characters she met in literature, not film. I can't say that I'm going to follow the same guidelines because a couple of my biggest fictional crushes are not from books and they are just too big [and embarrassing] for me to ignore. Also, I'm clearly unable to keep the list to five people. I even cheated a bit and listed two people for one work of fiction.

1. Mr. Darcy / Pride and Prejudice
2. John Grady Cole / All the Pretty Horses
3. Edward Rochester / Jane Eyre
4. Edward Cullen (book), Jacob Black (movie) / Twilight Series
5. Chuck Bass / Gossip Girl, (specifically season 2 & season 3)
6. Ian O'Shea / The Host

Funny enough, Ian O'Shea is the only character not yet immortalized in literature AND film (or TV). But, that is due to change in the next year or so, and I'm so excited to see how he will be portrayed in the movie. Oh, and while we're at it I'll add my vote that Ian Somerhalder should be cast as Ian O'Shea. Perhaps it's because I love Damon Salvatore so much. Oh looky there, I just added another crush to my list.


PS- If you don't know these guys, might I suggest that you run out and introduce yourself to them immediately. K, thanks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Other than the Twilighters, I don't know the description of any of these D:

I'll definately read Pride and Prejudice, though. (:

asia marie @ upward said...

@darnoldx Yes! Omigosh, he's my fav fav, that Mr. Darcy ;)