05 May 2011

a long time comin'

So what if I've been meaning to do this post for a year? I'm doing it now, aren't I?!

I've been waiting for a bag of money to fall from the sky onto my doorstep. Front or back, I'm not picky. But, THAT hasn't happened. I wanted all of the rooms to be perfect, so the magnificence of my work would practically glow on the computer screen (as seen here and here). Then I remembered I'm not Sherry or Kara. So I'm finally giving in. To myself. Me 0 - Myself 1. Fine. Whatever.

Presenting, mi casa. [that's my house in Spanish, for those of you living on another planet.] That sounded mean didn't it? That's myself talking, not me. She's a bit cocky today–getting her way and all. Feel free to ignore her attitude problem and scroll down to the good(ish) stuff.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
So, that's it. Home sweet home. Minus the bedrooms because the camera died. You're not missing much, but I will post those shortly. I, myself, hope to have them up by the weekend. But according to me, anytime within the next year will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just left a comment on my blog, so I decided I must check out yours! I'll be looking out for your version of '5 Fictional Character Crushs'. You must link me.

Tu casa muy bonita.

www.x-fashionablylate.blogspot.com