10 May 2011

I have a confession to make.

I've been on quite the chocolate kick lately.


It's my mom's fault really because she has a giant jar of snack size milky ways, three muskateers, and twixes in her office, which is only about twenty feet away. And I have to walk by jar every time I go to the printer. Unless I walk all the way around the office which doesn't make much sense because that's like ten additional steps. I'm at work people, not working out. So that's the state of things. Delicious chocolate goodness tempting me every time I walk to the printer.
It's also possible that I print extraneous material in order to have an excuse to walk to the printer. I mean, how many "hang in there" cat pictures does a gal really need?

2 comments:

Amber said...

lol! You and me both. I made Abbie hide her Easter candy somewhere in the house because I couldn't keep my hands out of it.

Amy said...

lol! We purposely left the candy bowl empty on the front desk b/c its so easy to get to... we left the bag of candy in a cabinet in the "kitchen" area... didnt work! I just walk the extra steps, open the cabinet, stand on my tip-toes to get the bag down and take 2 pieces since I had to go through all that trouble :)