14 February 2011

Tour Time!

Hi all! Today we're going on a tour of my brother's new casita. He recently moved in here with his lovely lady and her two kiddos (two of the cutest girls ever! btw...) Don't mind the lack of furniture or paint swatches on the wall–I ran around snapping photos before anyone could shout, "Hey wait! We're not even moved in yet!" For the record, I love this house! The floor plan is perfect...the rooms are nice and large...plenty of storage...and a ton, ton, ton of potential! I'm so excited to see what they'll do with her.

But enough gabbing...take a look for yourself.

future master bedroom

future office
living room
future playroom (was the dining room, but there's plenty of space in the kitchen for that)kitchen w/ dining area
hallway to upstairs bedroom
upstairs bathroom
future kiddos room
So, that's it for now. Aren't you tickled pink with excitement?! There's a small possibility I went overboard with enthusiasm and created mood boards for their house before they even signed the lease. A small possibility. I'll see if I can't find those for your viewing pleasure, and updates will follow as rooms begin to take shape.

1 comment:

Эля said...

Are you done with renovation now? Have pics?