20 June 2011

Forever 21

Guess what? (You can do yourself a favor and pretend you’re Chandler when you’re reading the following sentence because it will sound better.) I am so NOT twenty-one anymore. I know, I know-huge revelation. You’d think I would remember this all the time, but there are occasions every few months when I forget or ignore the fact that I’m getting older, and my body does not like me when I stay up super late and have a few too many drinks. Neither does Boyfriend. In his words, “I don’t like you when you’re hungover.”  You know what Boyfriend? Me neither!

It makes me slow. It makes me lazy(er than normal). It makes me eat junk food. It makes me waste a Saturday. It makes me a useless human being. A nauseous human being, at that. And nobody likes nausea.

So, to make up for my completely-opposite-of-productive Saturday, I am posting a few months of photos that I’ve been meaning to share. They’re not all winners, but I feel bad for the ugly photos, so they’re in here too.





What about you guys? Any not so productive days lately? Do you also forget your age and attempt to party like a rockstar and fail miserably? Any photo overload? Please share and make me feel better about myself. That'd be great, thanks.

2 comments:

Adagui said...

I love love reading your blog! I wish you would post everyday, like everyday more! Am I asking for too much?!
Ha! Love you lady!

Rach said...

I love every word in this. And yes I have failed miserably before. Not lately, I think I learned my lesson!