21 April 2011

It's already Thursday, yay!

Hello all. It's time for another Awkward & Awesome Thursday. Because, well, it's Thursday. And I'm not sure if Sydney (The A&A Thur creator) of The Daybook is posting one today or not. But I am. So there.

Also, the following are awkward pics of today's outfit taken with my phone. I didn't have time to schedule a photo shoot with myself, so I did the best I could under the circumstances. I'm pretty fond of the dress turned skirt, similar to this one, so now you must like it too. =) K, thanks.



Awkward

1. The scene in Splice where Adrien Brody's character "crosses the line" with his human/everyotheranimalintheworld hybrid. Ewwww.
2. The scene in Splice where the human/everyotheranimalintheworld hybrid forces itself on Sarah Polley's character after changing sex (you know like the dinosaurs do in Jurassic Park). Ewwwww ewwwww.
3. Watching Splice.
4. The fact that I can't think of anything awkward besides this movie.

Awesome

1. The slice of Sacher Torte I had before eating lunch.
2. The hail carried in by recent thunderstorms. I know it sounds backwards, but in our household hail damage=income.
3. Fashioning a skirt out of a dress to complete today's ensemble.
4. Thrifting with Mary Lu and being gifted a great summer purse and a mens stripped button-up I plan to make into a skirt. (seriously, way awesome.)

No comments: