16 June 2010

COMING SOON: Midsummer Celebration



I am so excited for this weekend! YAY! Yippeeee! Wooohooo!! Whew, ok. I got it all out...I think =) So, we are having our Midsummer Celebration on Saturday. Here is the invite.


Whatcha think? I designed them @ postcard size so I wouldn't have to find envelopes and postage was a bit cheaper. ;)

I am finalizing the shopping list for Global Hot Dog Creations! and hope to get to the store Thursday or Friday. This is what it looks like so far: hot dogs and buns (duh), yellow mustard, brown mustard, whole grain mustard, ketchup, mayo (yes, mayo-remember "global"), sriracha sauce, bbq sauce, russian or thousand island dressing, dill pickle spears, nuclear green sweet relish (though, not sure where to find this), tomatoes, cilantro, shredded carrots, onions (for raw chopped & grilled), sauerkraut, bacon, jalapenos, swiss cheese, jack cheese, cheddar cheese, and celery salt. That's probably not everything, but it's close! I also think I will make banana pudding and peach&strawberry sauce with angel food cake. Yum-o! I don't think I can buy any groceries except for party goodies because I'm not sure everything will fit in the fridge. We are supposed to have tubs and ice chests around for beer and such. Hopefully we will have enough room. Oh, and I also scored sweet sunglasses that look like this


for party favors. Pretty friggin sweet, right?! I will be sure to post pictures after the party. Did I mention how all of this party business has helped kick my butt into gear to tackle my to-do list around the house?? Yaaaay! Yay!

No comments: