14 July 2011

I'm no longer awkward!

It's true. Writing about my awkwardness and awesomeness must be helping me rid myself of the awkward elements because I just can't think of any. Seriously. The totally random dream I had about a totally random person doesn't count. (no, I'm not telling you.) And I don't think getting swamp ass at work counts either. (it's Texas in. the. summer.) And neither does dropping the F bomb in front of your friend's small children you haven't seen in well over a year...and then doing it again. Ok, so maybe those do count. Damn. I guess I'm not losing any awkwardness.

Fine. Then on to awesome. I'm awesome. Nuff said.

Oh, and The Help [thanks Seester!]. And Harry Potter movie marathons. Oh, and Rahr brewery. And $5 pizza with garlic butter sauce! Awesome!!

And now for a little mary&nell lookbook teaser [everyone likes pretty pictures, right?]:

No comments: