07 March 2011

Here I am! Here I am!

I'm still around, I swear. I know we're seven days into this month and I haven't posted. Don't be mad, k?

To prove my unyielding devotion for blogworld, I have created a list. Just for you.

What I did this past weekend:
1. Happy Hour drinks with Mel @ Blue Mesa (2 to be exact)
2. A few more drinks at T&P with Mel (later joined by Boyfriend and a few other friends)
3. Slept late
4. Watched General Hospital
5. Watched Jersey Shore
6. Ordered Chinese food
7. Ate Chinese food
8. Watched
The Illusionist
9. Repeat #7
10. Watched
Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
11. Party @ Married-Couple-Friends-No.2 to Celebrate March birthdays (Boyfriend's included)
12. Repeat #3
13. Watched
Princess Protection Program (Don't judge! I enjoyed this Disney film with a 7 year old)
14. Repeat #7
15. Watched General Hospital
16. Watched
Date Night
17. Watched
Rush (!!sad!!)
18. Family Dinner @ Maw & Pops
19. Watched Secret Millionaire

Do you see anything productive on this list? Me neither.

For any critics out there [boyfriend!], I did shower. Both days. So there.

No comments: